Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles vs. Used Vehicles
When searching for a vehicle with a strong value, it’s likely you’ve considered both used vehicles and certified pre-owned models to upgrade your drives between New Haven and Wallingford. But what is the difference between used and certified pre-owned? What makes Mazda Certified Pre-Owned program different? The team at Partyka Mazda will help guide you through the pre-owned car buying process! Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions for our finance team.
What to Know About Buying a Used Car
Used vehicles are models that have been registered and driven previously, and can vary by model year, mileage, number of owners, maintenance schedule, and so much more. Used vehicles are significantly less expensive than new vehicles, and even noticeably less expensive that certified pre-owned vehicles. In fact, Partyka Mazda offers a selection of used cars priced under $10,000 for sale in Hamden.
When buying a used car, truck, or SUV around North Haven, it’s important to consider the following:
- Always thoroughly inspect any used car you may purchase, and be sure to take a test drive.
- Discuss any issues in terms of vehicle condition or performance that arise to ensure the vehicle is fit for your needs and safe to drive.
- Some cars and SUVs can last more than 300,000 miles when the previous owner(s) have kept up with the proper maintenance schedule.
What Makes Mazda Certified Pre-Owned Different?
When comparing CPO vs. used, there are many clear advantages to taking home a Mazda Certified Pre-Owned car, crossover, or SUV. Our Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicles undergo a thorough and rigorous 160-point inspection to help ensure reliability and dependability. When you take home a Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- 12-month/12,000-mile Certified Pre-Owned vehicle limited warranty
- 7-year/100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance
- AutoCheck® vehicle history report
- Transferable warranty coverage
- Zero deductible on covered repairs
Compare CPO vs. Used Models at Partyka Mazda
Are you ready to find the perfect car, crossover, or SUV for your budget and lifestyle? The team at Partyka Mazda is ready to help you find the transportation you need at a competitive price. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions from “why buy a certified pre-owned car?” to “what is the difference between used and certified pre-owned?” We’re always here to help drivers from Shelton to Ansonia.