2019 Mazda CX-3 vs. 2019 Honda HR-V
2.0L SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder engine
Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio capability
Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Does your family need a new crossover to make short work of your to-do lists around Wallingford? Do you want to make your errands around New Haven just a bit easier? If you’ve been looking for a convenient crossover, then you’ve likely considered comparing the Mazda CX-3 vs. 2019 Honda HR-V. Both are capable and convenient crossovers you’re sure to enjoy. But which is right for your drives through North Haven? Compare the Mazda CX-3 vs. 2019 Honda HR-V with our team below!
Mazda vs. Honda: Performance
While both models can earn up to an EPA-estimated 34 hwy mpg rating, Mazda CX-3 horsepower is more considerable than in the Honda HR-V. Compare Mazda CX-3 vs. 2019 Honda HR-V engine specs below:
- CX-3: 148 hp, 2.0L SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder engine
- HR-V: 141 hp, 1.8L 4-cylinder engine
Mazda vs. Honda: Interior
Comparing the Mazda CX-3 vs. 2019 Honda HR-V, you’ll first notice that both offer 60/40 split fold-down rear seats, Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio capability, and a 12-volt power outlet. However, there are a few differences to keep in mind. Compare features below:
- CX-3: Rear window defogger with timer, Remote keyless illuminated entry system with “answer back” feature, front and rear outboard seat headrests, 6-way manual driver’s seat, cloth-trimmed sport seats, 7-inch full-color touchscreen display, and MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System
- HR-V: Bluetooth® streaming audio, 5-inch color LCD screen, remote entry, Multi-Angle, one-touch power moonroof, push-button start, available Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility, and Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
Mazda vs. Honda: Safety
If you want unparalleled peace of mind, then safety is a big concern. Compare Mazda CX-3 vs. Honda HR-V safety feaures:
- CX-3: Seat-belt pretensioners with force limiters, Electronic Brake Force Distribution & Brake Assist, Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System, Hill Launch Assist, Rearview Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Smart City Brake Support, Tire Pressure Monitoring system, LATCH
- HR-V: Honda LaneWatch™, Honda Sensing® with Collision Mitigation Braking System™, Road Departure Mitigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Assist System
Find Your Mazda CX-3 for Sale at Partyka Mazda
Are you ready to find the perfect Mazda CX-3 for sale at our New Haven area Mazda dealership? Our finance team will help you find the best one to complement your daily drives from Shelton to Ansonia in our new model inventory. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions for our experts!
Want to learn more? Be sure to read up on Mazda CX-5 gas mileage with our team.